1. Do I need a visa to come to Bali?
Currently it is possible to enter Indonesia only with special e-visa:
- Valid for 60 days and can be extended 4 times for 30 days
2. Which airport do you fly into Bali?
Currently entry to Indonesia is through Jakarta with 10 days quarantine in a special quarantine hotel. We offer service for quarantine arrangment with PCR tests, transfer, and flight Jakarta-Denpasar. For long term programs quarantine package is included in the retreat price.
3. How long does it take to come from the airport to Lovina?
Depending on the traffic, usually, it takes 3-4 hours.
4. Is the transfer included in the retreat package?
Transfer on arrival is included in most of our programs. You can find this information in the description of the retreat.
5. Do you organize transfer from other parts of the island (not airport)?
Yes, please let us know your location via your retreat program request (in the comments).
6. Are the flight tickets included in the package?
No, flight tickets are not included.
7. What meal options are available during the retreat?
Daily buffet for breakfast, lunch, dinner includes a vegetarian, pescetarian meal. If you have any allergies, please inform us in the request form (in comments).
8. Can I stay shorter or longer?
We can customize duration of your program, but we do not guarantee that you will be able to complete all activities that are included in the standard package. The price will be calculated according to customized package.
9. Do you provide yoga mats or should I bring mine?
Yes, we provide all the necessary equipment for yoga practice. But if you prefer to use your own mat, you can bring it.
10. Do you provide shampoo, soap, towels?
Yes, all toiletries are provided.
11. What should I take with me?
We recommend taking comfortable shoes, loose clothes for yoga, long sleeves jacket for swimming, sunscrean, mosquito repellent, sarong, bottle for aqua refill.
For Hiking retreat we recommend to bring good trekking shoes, head light, warm clothers, scarf.
12. What time the retreat program starts and ends?
Check-in time is from 2 pm. On the day of arrival, the retreat program starts at 5 pm with yoga practice. You can check-in your accommodation according to your flight ticket at any time. Also, you can book an extra night before the retreat program starts if you arrive late and don’t want to miss activities on first day. On the day of departure, your program ends after morning yoga classes and breakfast. Your check-out time is before 12 pm. If you need to spend more time before your transfer, you can leave your luggage in the common area.
13. What accommodation do you provide?
We provide different accommodation with different facilities. You can read about it more on the page "Accommodation". We organize transfers between your accommodation and Retreat Center.
14. Can I pay for extra service with my debit/credit card?
Yes, we accept debit/credit cards with 0% commission on internal services and 3% commission charge on external services (laundry, transport, tours).
15. How much is the deposit for the retreat program?
For the long term programs we request deposit 1000 USD that will be not refundable in any case and cant be used in case of rescheduling of the retreat for any reasons. The rest you can pay on arrival.
16. Can I join extra yoga classes that are not included in my program? How much does it cost?
Yes, you can join extra classes, which are not included in your program. The price is IDR 150.000 per group session per person. For extra workshops, the price is IDR 200.000.
17. Can I have more SPA treatments during my stay? How much does it cost?
Yes, you can have additional SPA treatments during your stay. Prices depend on SPA treatment. See menu
18. Is the transfer on departure included?
No, transfer on departure is not included. We can organize it for an extra charge. The price depends on your next destination.
Transfer on departure is included in the 8-Days Family Yoga Holidays program and in long term retreat programs
19. What I need to enter Indonesia?
According to the rules established by the local government, to arrive in Indonesia you have to:
Have two doses of vaccine for COVID-19, authorized by Indonesia (Moderna mRNA-1273; Pfizer/BioNTech BNT162b2; CanSino Ad5-nCoV; Gamaleya Sputnik V; Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) Ad26.COV2.S; Oxford/AstraZeneca AZD1222; Sinopharm (Beijing) BBIBP-CorV (Vero Cells); Sinovac CoronaVac).
Have negative PCR test before flight
Follow 5 days quarantine after arrival
Make 2 more PCR tests after arrival
In case of positive PCR test results you have to follow medical treatment in the local hospital at your own expense. Be sure that your insurance cover the COVID case.
Follow the health protocol of the country (wearing mask and social distancing). IMPORTANT! All foreigners who don't follow health protocol can be immediately deported from Indonesia!
You need to have insurance that covers minimun 100,000 USD costs including COVID case.