1. Do I need a visa to come to Bali?
Depending on passport and citizenship, there are few most common options that visitors choose when they come to Indonesia for traveling:
- Free Visa (more than 160 countries (FREE entry, 30 days valid NOT extendable)
2. Which airport do you fly into Bali?
Ngurah Rai International Airport, Denpasar. Most of our programs include airport pick up.
3. How long does it take to come from the airport to Lovina?
Depending on the traffic, usually, it takes 3-4 hours.
4. Is the transfer included in the retreat package?
Transfer on arrival is included in most of our programs. You can find this information in the description of the retreat.
5. Do you organize transfer from other parts of the island (not airport)?
Yes, please let us know your location via your retreat program request (in the comments).
6. Are the flight tickets included in the package?
No, flight tickets are not included.
7. What meal options are available during the retreat?
Daily buffet for breakfast, lunch, dinner includes a vegetarian, pescetarian meal. If you have any allergies, please inform us in the request form (in comments).
8. Can I stay shorter or longer?
We can customize duration of your program, but we do not guarantee that you will be able to complete all activities that are included in the standard package. The price will be calculated according to customized package.
9. Do you provide yoga mats or should I bring mine?
Yes, we provide all the necessary equipment for yoga practice. But if you prefer to use your own mat, you can bring it.
10. Do you provide shampoo, soap, towels?
Yes, all toiletries are provided.
11. What should I take with me?
We recommend taking comfortable shoes, loose clothes for yoga, long sleeves jacket for swimming, sunscrean, mosquito repellent, sarong, bottle for aqua refill.
For Hiking retreat we recommend to bring good trekking shoes, head light, warm clothers, scarf.
12. What time the retreat program starts and ends?
Check-in time is from 2 pm. On the day of arrival, the retreat program starts at 5 pm with yoga practice. You can check-in your accommodation according to your flight ticket at any time. Also, you can book an extra night before the retreat program starts if you arrive late and don’t want to miss activities on first day. On the day of departure, your program ends after morning yoga classes and breakfast. Your check-out time is before 12 pm. If you need to spend more time before your transfer, you can leave your luggage in the common area.
13. What accommodation do you provide?
We provide different accommodation with different facilities. You can read about it more on the page "Accommodation". We organize transfers between your accommodation and Retreat Center.
14. Can I pay for extra service with my debit/credit card?
Yes, we accept debit/credit cards with 3% commission charge.
15. How much is the deposit for the retreat program?
The deposit is 100% of the retreat program price. We guarantee 100% refund 60 days before arrival day. If you book via our web page, less than 60 days the refund is 50% of the price.
16. Can I join extra yoga classes that are not included in my program? How much does it cost?
Yes, you can join extra classes, which are not included in your program. The price is IDR 100.000 per group session per person. For extra workshops, the price is IDR 150.000.
17. Can I have more SPA treatments during my stay? How much does it cost?
Yes, you can have additional SPA treatments during your stay. Prices depend on SPA treatment.
18. Is the transfer on departure included?
No, transfer on departure is not included. We can organize it for an extra charge. The price depends on your next destination.
Transfer on departure is included in the 8-Days Family Yoga Holidays program.